Our National Monitors are the Foundation of Our Communications Network. They are our eyes and ears, They are our Reporters. A source point for our search and rescue operations. Our National Monitors work by collaborating with the National Media and reporting any findings or potential sightings back to Either the relative Regional Coordinator, or HQ directly via our Facebook group. This helps us to remain fully informed on potential sightings and allows us to effectively assist in the capture of missing animals.
Below you will find a list of the responsibilities the role requires:
- Making weekly checks of National News sources for potential sightings.
- Reporting any potential sightings or missing animal reports back to HQ.
- Collaborating with group members to ensure the effective capture and return of lost exotic animals.
Below you will find a list of desired skills required for the role:
- An interest in exotic animal species.
- Access to a range of media sources.
- Good communication skills.
A Regional PA to our regional coordinators are required…
- A Personal Assistant to their regional coordinator helps with time and daily management, scheduling of meetings, correspondence, and note-taking.
- Answering phone calls.
- Taking notes.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Texts etc.
The Role of the Bid Writer will be a Great Asset to our organisation in situations where a document is required to Win Work i.e. appealing for funds or sponsorship from companies etc. They will play an essential part in conveying the organisation’s messages to the clients.
- As well as writing bids, it is likely they will help identify biddable opportunities through on-line portals and company websites. They will gather standard material to complete Pre Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ) or European Single Procurement Document (ESPD) questions. The bid writer will check the rules the bid must follow and will be involved in structuring and formatting the bid document.
- Also to track their organisation’s wins and ensure that lessons are learned from feedback.
- A Bid Writer must possess the ability to pay close attention to detail. This may involve proofreading the text before submission, noticing inconsistencies across a large document or ensuring every compliance-type question is addressed correctly.When writing bids or contributing to large tenders, the bid writer will have to write clearly and concisely to address all the points in the invitation to tender (ITT) or request for proposal (RFQ). Their grammar and punctuation must be accurate and they must be able to write meaningful sentences that are easy to read.
Typically, Legal Advisors are lawyers or practicing Law, they’re specialized in a specific field of the Law and are employed to prevent their clients from any legal implications or consequences. … Additionally, Legal Advisors may be called on to mediate disputes, oversee a contract signing or advise about corporate management.
We need someone who can advise us on certain matters of liability, trespass, etc. However, only being a non-profit organisation, we can only offer this role as a voluntary position.
- To conduct legal analysis and research on various legal matters for our organisation
- To provide advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinions, memoranda and other briefing documents
- To be actively involved in preparing and drafting of different acts and legal submissions and draft the authoritative legal opinions as well
- To conduct legal research by utilizing various resources and selecting the relevant material to analyze the legal information
- To assist in reviewing the legal material and any other relevant documents and to identify the most important issues that need to be sorted out on a priority basis
- To draw up formalities regarding the settlement of disputes and monitor the implementation of the legal clauses
We need Regional Storage Managers for all regions within the British Isles, This person must be honest and trustworthy and have plenty storage space our equipment.
A Regional Storage Manager will be responsible for the storage of items such as humane traps, radio equipment, night vision, and thermal imaging equipment etc.
- This person must be available within a couple of hours notice to supply equipment to a search party or operations team if and when required.
- To be able to book items both in and out,
- To keep stock safe and secure and electrical items out of the damp.
We need Database Managers for all types of database which includes…
- Members database.
- Lost, Found, Stolen, and Sighting Reports.
- Great British Wallaby Survey.
- A Database Manager will keep our databases up to date and always have this information available for head office when requested.
- Must be trustworthy to be able to keep personal and senitive information safe and secure.
To be efficient in Excel and Database Management.
We need Administrators to be able to fulfill the following…
- Telephone enquires and reports of missing exotic pets.
- To write letters etc regarding our organisation.
- A presentable and friendly telephonist voice.
- To be polite and courteous at all times.
- A professional approach of wording letters.
- Typing skills.
Advertising Managers create interest among potential buyers of a product or service for a department, for an entire organization, or on a project basis (account). They work in advertising agencies that put together advertising campaigns for clients, in media firms that sell advertising space or time, and in organizations that advertise heavily.
Advertising managers work with sales staff and others to generate ideas for an advertising campaign. They oversee the staff that develops the advertising. They work with the finance department to prepare a budget and cost estimates for the advertising campaign.
Often, advertising managers serve as liaisons between the client requiring the advertising and an advertising or promotion agency that develops and places the ads. In larger organizations with an extensive advertising department, different advertising managers may oversee in-house accounts and creative and media services departments.
In addition, some advertising managers specialize in a particular field or type of advertising. For example, media directors determine the way in which an advertising campaign reaches customers. They can use any or all of various media, including radio, television, newspapers, magazines, the Internet, and outdoor signs.
Advertising managers known as account executives manage clients’ accounts, but they are not responsible for developing or supervising the creation or presentation of the advertising. That task becomes the work of the creative services department.
will be involved with multiple bids or proposals at the same time; all bid writers will have to meet inflexible deadlines. Organisational skills will be useful to ensure everything is under control while good communication skills will ensure that other people in the bid team know what is expected of them.
Advertising, promotions, and marketing managers typically do the following:
- Work with department heads or staff to discuss topics such as budgets and contracts, marketing plans, and the selection of advertising media.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Plan advertising, including which media to advertise in, such as radio, television, print, online media, and billboards.
- Negotiate advertising contracts.
- Evaluate the look and feel of websites used in campaigns or layouts, which are sketches or plans for an advertisement.
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings to understand customer and market opportunities for businesses.
- Develop pricing strategies for products or services marketed to the target customers of a firm.
- Meet with clients to provide marketing or technical advice.
- Direct the hiring of advertising, promotions, and marketing staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Communicating with the media through newsapapers and radio etc.
- A knowledge of our exotic fauna.
Drone Pilots are needed in all regions within the UK to help search for lost and reported exotic animals. We need competent drone pilots with thurmal imaging, and night vision as well as plain drones.
- To follow the drone code of conduct
- To be able to operate a drone safely and with competance.
Voluntary Artists are required to draw up and design certain artworks for BWUK
- To be able to create artwork such as posters etc as and when required to do so.
- To design posters and other artworks for BWUK
- Creative poster design.
- An artistic flair.
- To organise events such as fundraising, meet & greets, animal encounters etc.
- To be able to find telephone numbers of landowners to enable the organisation of vigils etc.
- Must always be polite.
- A born leader.
- Organisational skills.
The role of a Liaison Volunteer is to liaise with newspapers and other forms of media on our behalf regarding reports sent to us, this will be a promotional stance as well as keeping our name strong in the field of the media.
- Main responsibility is to communicate with all forms of media.
• Good Communication Skills.
• A Knowledge of our Exotic Fauna
• Clear Voice
There are many people out there that feel psychics are a waste of time, however, the emotions of our customers come first and foremost, therefore we require a good psychic that can help locate and find lost exotic pets if or when our search teams fail.
- To be available if/when needed.
- To be honest and truthful.
- To be able to locate a position of a lost pet.
- Personal Information
- Live Capture/Handling